Sunday 11 November 2007

Introducing My Dogs - Tali










Tali is a super young dog and quite a rare breed - an Inuit. Inuits are wolf lookalikes and are fabulous looking (in my opinion), super intelligent and very friendly. I was fortunate to find a breeder who places a higher priority on animal welfare than most, and if anyone reading this is interested in teaming up with one of these marvellous dogs then you simply won't go wrong by getting your dog from Charlie Richardson, who is based in an old farm in an idyllic valley in deepest Devon, just north of Plymouth. His website is http://www.cry-wolf.co.uk/ .

I'll talk more about the breed in future blogs, but this is just to introduce Tali to you. I've been taking pictures of her every month since I got her, so have a great visual record of her growing up. The first picture is how Tali looked at 3 weeks old when I chose her over the internet and the next is one Charlie took of the litter at 7 weeks. Tali is back left. The rest are mine - one the day I took her home and then one a month from 3 months to 8 months inclusive. She was born 25th February 2007 and I'll post updates on the 25th of each month.

No comments: