Sunday 11 November 2007

Introducing My Dogs - Jasmin





Jasmin came from Halewood RSPCA in Easter 2001 as a young adult dog. She's a wolf-like cross that the RSPCA described as a GSD/husky cross, but she could be part akita, elkhound, or even inuit!


She'd been hit so hard that her nose had been broken and one of her canines is broken as well. What kind of scum hits a dog that hard? It took me about three years to train her properly, and I was often close to giving up. But now I'm so glad I didn't and she's matured into a super dog. She's incredibly intelligent ( opens doors, that type of thing) and was very wilful and obviously ended up with someone who couldn't cope with that before I took her on. But throughout her wilfulness she was always very friendly and affectionate. It was only when your back was turned...

No comments: